- Review the relevant laws and ethical standards that will be assessed on the exam!
- Test your ability to APPLY the facts with sample questions in a variety of clinical situations and question formats.
- Learn about new laws, such as breaking confidence when clients threaten violence, videoconferencing and telehealth, and how long to keep medical records.
- Gain insight on how to deal with ambiguities that may appear on the exam.
- Discover test-taking strategies, such as testing on a computer, keeping track of time, and anxiety management.
- Ask questions and speak with the instructor about the exam.
In addition to this strategies workshop, exam candidates are encouraged to purchase the Law & Ethics Study Volume and TestMASTER to ensure exam success!
Offered online (over two sessions), our Law & Ethics Workshop is convenient for busy professionals.